z

TIME FRAMe

The TIME FRAME of mine till my coming holiday EARLY JUNE till LATE JULY
:D


My Big to do list

Study thermo
Study EPM
Study management
Study control system
Study mom
Study fluids

Rewards:
Get a tattoo – preferably at arms – “Real pain is when I give up”
Make up my minds for the air ticket to Bali & Rijani Trip (8days) - solo
Plan my trip to Hatyai – Betong – Krabi – Koh Lao Liang ^^ (10days) -solo
Get ready with financial report for my trip.
Climb Mount Tahan in June.(7days) - solo
Go to Tasik Chini & Tasik Kenyir (3-4 days) – with families members: D

Optional:
Get a Climber Watch
Get a shade
Get a climbing shoe
-Nothing more, Kok Soon – for now on, stop dreaming and concentrate on study 1st ! ! ! !
Plan for Kilimanjaro Next Year :D

1 comments:

DIY NORM said...

tattoo - hold on... havent get a good design yet :(
bali & Rijani - canceled due to expensive air ticket
Thai trip - pending
Mount Tahan - pending
chini kenyir and road trip - tomolo :P

Post a Comment