z

My First Bungee Jump

My bungee Jump video : )

I did my first bungee jump at Chiang Mai - Thailand
forest bungy Jump :)

cost - 2000baht
package include - 1 jump, dvd video , & certificate
there is a cheaper package : )

basic package is at 1600baht ( just certificate & Bungy Jump )

location - nearby Maesa Elephant Camp & Monkey Show
there is a significant signboard located infront the shop :)


How i feel ?


Just a few seconds,, but many things come into mind.

pure - adrenaline rush

nothing can describe.

must try it urself








Total height of jumping is 50meter.



This is me.... I almost cry out.. tears are coming out from my eyes.. :)

haha

I think it's an experience...

when I reach top.. I become nervous and scare....very scare.. but I dunno why I could make it.. haha






watch my bungy jump video here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SrHheMMs_A

1 comments:

leechon said...

wah super nice! I want do it also!

Post a Comment