z

Ish ish,, presentations ..zzz Fear ?

I did not want to type so much of words because I always hate to read. Reading too much words are boring.... but here I am typing lots of words because I just cannot describe my feeling just by PICTURE!

Today, I just finish my group presentation for the PCS course.
Everyone suppose to present a Poster and talk about that poster. It must be something technical and related with the course that we study. - Mechanical Eng

PCS- Professional Communication Skills

My group was second to present, the first group was good.... the third group the BEST and the last group was marvelous.

However my group is not bad at all.. just not that good compared with that 3 group. haha

I can see that my lecture Mr. Joan (Pinoy - Philippine) did not want to say anything negative about my group. Perhaps to maintain ourselves confident. Anyways I am aware of my own standard and my group standard. He's good lecturer.

My Group consist of 4 Malays guy and I am the only chinese ~_~

Actually I am not so good also.. just learn from experience.. I think I did improve... My heart was beating as fast as the number of sperms ejaculated per second when waiting for my turns.
When I come out to present... I smiled and found out that all my body from toes to hair was FILLED with confident....... The more I talk..... the more confident I am.....

The fast heart beating actually appear to be the anxiousness of waiting for my turn to speak..... I am very eager to speak but just dislike the grading systems .. haha I guess everyone is the same :)

Compared to last time, I will tremble when presenting.... but now I overcome public speaking fear by smiling at first.... so that my face muscle will relaxed.... haha anyway.. I love to smile when I in deep shit trouble... haha... what's so big deal ??? haha

And today I still recall a serious Joke that keep me smiling.... It was

"Scouting made me a MAN... Third's Own made me a SUPERMAN..."
-Andrew Douglas Foo-


remind me about every sweet and bitter movement in SCOUTING... I do enjoy my school scouting.... just too bad.. i did not contribute anything to that... and now it is perishing...

Anyway, I just physco that never know afraid or having feeling of emotions until the very moment when I am in... . hahaha

I'm proud of my team member for their presentation.. they did try their best. I never expect it would be so much better compared with the training and rehersal .... Just awesome...

By the way, I think my job as salesman previously did help me to counter back questions... I am great at bullshit at things I that I confident about. Hahaha

I no longer cares about my Grade and I just will do my Best and try to improve myself whenever I am... tat's y I don't mind team with average people rather than the Best 1... it's just a Challenges that I seek.. ... I am learning to lead and motivate... and to improve myself whenever possible.... Anyway... school is the place to improve yourself... that means there is nothing wrong doing that.. haha.. Cheers :)

Hopefully when I graduate.. I will be much prepare for my future JOB ... I don't mind working as anything as long paid is satisfying. but money is always never enough... Is that I am stupid ? haha

The word "satisfying" means I will always seek for betterment...

haha.. life never stop-
it goes ON... haha

tat's what keeping me awake when I was climbing.

Just drop by here... 30minutes to type out... and now it's 12.47 pm and I got class later at 1pm. C ya :)

1 comments:

leechon said...

chill =D

Post a Comment